Sunday, December 10, 2017

Splendiferous Hobart

Last week my partner and I visited Hobart, Tasmania. He attended a conference and I caught up with friends we hadn't seen for ages. It was fabulous!


Lunch at Midori




Lunch at Coal River Farm


Fashions from 150 years ago at Narryna


A glimpse of CSIRO's research vessel


Cute! 




Lunches and soft-scuplted fridge (!) at MONA


View from top of Mount Wellington / kunanyi


Floral delights on Mount Wellington / kunanyi







Local honey from Unpacked


... and some guerrilla knitting spotted at Salamanca Market!

We had a splendid time. In case you think it was all about food, my friend and I also walked, and walked, and walked ... totalling about 20 hours of walking over the six days. Phew ;-) Hobart is a lovely place to visit.

No comments: