Saturday, November 06, 2021

Caramilk choc chip cookies

I've been making versions of this recipe since I was about seven, with dark, milk or white choc chips, with or without the cocoa, and maybe with added nuts. But when Caramilk chips appeared at my local supermarket, I realised it was time to experiment again!

200 grams butter
250 grams sugar
4 tablespoons (half a can) sweetened condensed milk
300 grams flour
0.25 cup cocoa
2 heaped teaspoons baking powder
260 grams Caramilk baking chips
nuts (optional)

Cream butter and sugar, add condensed milk and beat well. Mix in sifted flour, cocoa and baking powder. Add Caramilk or chocolate chips (and nuts if you like). Roll into balls, place on cool tray and press with fork. Bake at 160 degrees C for 15 minutes.


We'll be taking these to our friends' place tomorrow night. I think the kids will like them ;-)

No comments: