Wednesday, March 14, 2018

One night in Melbourne and the world's your oyster ...

Last week I spent 48 hours in Melbourne as I had to attend a training course. The course took up a full day but I allowed an extra day to explore the city. Unsurprisingly, most of my photos feature delicious food!


Egg tarts from Maxim's in Chinatown (I crave these things between visits)


Vegetarian dumplings and spring rolls, also in Chinatown

Dinner at Chocolate Buddha in Federation Square:


Agedashi tofu


Miso buta


Green tea brûlée (my recipe is here if you want to try making it yourself)

Oh, and a few other interesting things ...


The most expensive coffee in the world?! $6.20 for a mug
of soy flat white, at Caffe Duomo in the Block Arcade


Guess I was paying for the ambience. The Block Arcade is sorta cute!

No comments: