Thursday, September 17, 2015

Lunch @ Retro Café

It has been five months since I broke my arm and only a couple of weeks since I was able to start riding my bike again. It is soooooooooo good to be back on the bike! In the past five months I've walked a lot and caught buses a lot and really come to appreciate just how much quicker it is to be able to jump on a bike to get from A to B to C and back to A, rather than getting around on foot and waiting at bus stops. Anyway, yesterday was a glorious spring day in Canberra and I had a free hour before my scheduled volunteer work, so I rode to Retro Café at the University of Canberra to meet Andrew for lunch.


We both had this yummy dish (sorry, I forgot to copy its name down)
featuring pork cubes, fried bean curd, peanuts and a touch of chilli

It really was delicious. Retro Café is in the Innovation Centre (building 22) on University Drive South at the University of Canberra. We can also recommend the food at Zierholz, which is also on the University of Canberra campus!

No comments: